The business standard
Every business should use customized email addresses. Using typical free addresses such as “email@example.com” comes across as unprofessional and even untrustworthy, and setting up customized addresses is inexpensive and easy to use!
Needs & Cost
- (you already have this if you have a website)
- Cost varies, generally about $15 per year
Email service provider
- Can be set up through most major email service providers, such as Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, and others.
- Cost varies, but there are excellent options at no upfront or ongoing costs
- $30 one-time setup fee ($15 for customers of other YAY Technology web services) up to 5 accounts
- $10 one-time setup fee for each additional up to 5 accounts
- Some providers have additional expense when the number of accounts exceeds a set limit
- $10 one-time setup fee for advanced configuration for 5 accounts (ex: forwarding, alias setup, etc)